This is my Dua for my Ummah

Ummul Momineen Sayyidina Aaisha (Radiyallahu anha) narrates that
once I saw the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) delighted,
I said:
O Rasulullah! (Sall-Allahu alayhi wa sallam )
Supplicate to Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala, for me.

He (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) supplicate:

" O Allah! Forgive Aishah,
All her past sins and future sins,
and her secret sins and her open sins."

Hearing this Aishah (Radiyallahu anha) laughed so much
in pleasure that her head touched her lap.
The Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) said:
Are you very happy with my Duua?
Ummul Momineen Sayyidina Aaisha (Radiyallahu anha) replied:
Why should I not be happy with your Duua for me!
He (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) said:
I swear by Allah!
This is my Duua for my Ummah in every Salat.

{ Bazzar, Majma-ul-Zawaid }

Friends of Allah | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com