For whoever confers blessings upon me




Sayyiduna Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-As ( radi Allahu anhu ) narrates
that he heard the Noble Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) saying,

" When you hear the caller to prayer proclaiming adhan,
repeat what he says.
Then confer blessings upon me,
for whoever confers blessings upon me,
Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala, will confer ten blessings upon him.
Then ask Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala, to grant me the wasilah.
It is a station in Paradise which is reserved for only one bondsman
from the bondsmen of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala,
and I hope that I am this one bondsman.
Whoever asks that I be granted wasilah,
my intercession will become incumbent upon him."

{ Muslim, Abu Dawood, Tarmidi }

Friends of Allah | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com