A man from the dwellers of Paradise

Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him, reported:
A Bedouin came to Allah's Messenger ( Sal Allaahu Alayhi wa Sallam ) and said:
Messenger of Allah, (Sal Allaahu Alayhi wa Sallam) direct me to a deed by which I may be entitled to enter Paradise.
Upon this he (the Holy Prophet) (Sal Allaahu Alayhi wa Sallam) remarked:
You worship Allah and never associate anything with Him,
perform the obligatory Prayer, and
pay the prescribed Zakah, and
observe the fast of Ramadan.
He (the Bedouin) said: By Him in Whose Hand is my life, I will never add anything to it,
nor will I decrease anything from it. When he (the Bedouin) turned his back,
the Prophet (Sal Allaahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said:
He who is pleased to see a man from the dwellers of Paradise
should catch a glance at this man.
{ Bukhari }

Friends of Allah | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com