Dua to pay off debts

Abu Vail Rahimahullahu narrates
that a Mukatab (slave) came to Ali Radiyallahu 'anhu and said:
"I am unable to pay the agreed amount within the agreed period
(to get myself freed from slavery),
so help me."
'Ali Radiyallu 'anhu told him:
Should I not teach you those words,
which Rasulullah Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam taught me?
If you are in debt equivalent to Mount Seer (of Yemen),
Allah will discharge that debt for you.
Say this:

ALLAAHUMMAK-FINEE BI-H'ALAALIKA A'N H'ARAAMIKA
WA AGHNINEE BI-FAZ'LIKA A'MMAN SIWAAK

Çááøóåõãøó ÇßúÝöäöí ÈöÍóáóÇáößó Úóäú ÍóÑóÇãößó æóÃóÛúäöäöí ÈöÝóÖúáößó Úóãøóäú ÓöæóÇßú
"O Allah, save me from haraam and make the halaal sufficient and by your boon/favour make me independent from others".

(Tirmidhi)

Friends of Allah | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com