adada khalqihi

Juwairiyah bint Al-Harith (May Allah be pleased with her) reported, the Mother of
the Believers: The Messenger of Allah (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) came out
from my apartment in the morning as I was busy in performing the dawn prayer.
He (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) came back in the forenoon and
found me sitting there. The Prophet (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) said,
"Are you still in the same position as I left you.
'' I replied in the affirmative. Thereupon the Prophet (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) said,
"I recited four words three times after I had left you. If these are to be weighed
against all you have recited since morning, these will be heavier. These are:
Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi, `adada khalqihi, wa rida nafsihi,
wa zinatah `arshihi, wa midada kalimatihi

[Allah is free from imperfection and I begin with His praise, as many times
as the number of His creatures, in accordance with His Good Pleasure,
equal to the weight of His Throne and equal to the ink that may be used
in recording the words (for His Praise)].''
[Muslim].

Commentary: The recitation of the words quoted in this Hadith is highly
meritorious and rewarding because they are full of Praise and Glorification of Allah.

Friends of Allah | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com